OUR LEGAL SERVICES
At Avolio Law Group, LLC, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and value to our clients. With over 80 years of combined experience, our knowledgeable attorneys offer a full array of practical, timely, and client-centered legal solutions to individuals, businesses, and municipalities throughout Western Pennsylvania.
LEGAL CONCENTRATION OF PRACTICE
MUNICIPAL LAW: For countless years we have helped to manage and grow the very cities and townships in which we work and live. Our areas of expertise include:
- Land use and zoning
- Water, wastewater, and sewer regulations/management
- Condemnation Eminent Domain
PROBATE LAW: Our attorneys have years of extensive experience in every aspect of estate planning – whether it’s planning during lifetime, probate administration, estate administration, or trust administration upon death.
BUSINESS LAW: For many of our clients, Avolio Law Group acts as outside general counsel and provides legal advice in a number of areas. Areas of representation depend on client needs but can be focused or comprehensive such as:
- Start-up corporate formation
- Stockholder and partner relations
- Best practices and basic contract matters
- Negotiation, Litigation, and Arbitration
FAMILY LAW: In the area of family law litigation, our attorneys are exceptionally skilled in dealing with a variety of matters including:
- Property Valuation and Division
- Child Support
- Name Changes
GENERAL AND CIVIL LITIGATION: Avolio Law Group can provide experienced litigation in various areas of the law including:
- Litigation (such as Personal Injury cases arising from automobile accidents, products defects, infliction of emotional distress and negligence)
- Disputes such as breach of contracts, employment law, non-competes, and landlord-tenant
- Negotiation, Arbitration and Mediation
- Lien actions (Mechanic’s Lien)
**Other Areas of Practice: We handle a variety of legal matters involving real estate transactions, traffic and criminal law matters such as DUI’s.